By Rebecca Bazelais
For apps to be successful, they must get as much exposure as possible. Spotify brilliantly advertises its brand in many different ways. Spotify has developed a range of advertising tactics to make money and continue to be free for all people.
- Audio Ad – A cross-platform, unavoidable format comprised of an audio spot, cover art, and clickable campaign name.
- Display – Leader board ads in the Spotify player are served when the user is interacting with Spotify.
- Homepage Takeover – Block out a full day for your brand on our Homepage.
- Branded Playlist – Custom user-generated playlists with brand logo, custom text, and optional link to your campaign.
- Sponsored Session – Users choose to watch a video to receive a 30-minute, ad-free session.
- Video Takeover – Sponsor the ad break experience with video and display.
- Advertiser Page – A micro-site seamlessly integrated into the Spotify player. The Advertiser Page can contain practically any content you’d find on a webpage, including videos, clickable images, blogs, news, links, and comments.